Sunday 13 November 2011

Social Networking ... am I ready for it? (Post 50)

Do you still use 'snail mail?
Have you noticed, when web surfing, the amount of sites which now have links to Facebook and Twitter.  I've used Facebook for a while now, but only on a personal level.  Twitter ... well, never understood it really.  There is no escaping it; although you don't have to use it.


I do like to 'try' and keep up-to-date with technology myself, and, with this aim in mind I have recently created a Facebook page for Charters Creations.  So if you want to join me, click on to the Facebook Like sign on the right of the blog.  Hopefully, this will then mean you will become a 'fan'.


Sounds good?  I have to admit, you will be joining me on my social networking journey ... it may be a bit of a bumpy ride!


Likewise, you can also follow me on twitter - again, linked on the right of my blog. Now that is very much in the experimental stage.  


If you are able to join me that'll be great, if you are able to share your views/experiences of either Facebook (for your blog/business) or Twitter - fantastic!
If there is a problem with these links, I really would appreciate it if you could let me know.


Are you up to walking the wobbly social technological path with me?  


'Keep Watching, and I'll Keep Blogging'


Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Charters