Monday 19 March 2012

Too Many Moons' Make a Forgetful Memory (Post 69)

Well, as promised - albeit a little late!  I'd like to give a quick run through on my creativity throughout February.

Admittedly, its many moons ago now but I'll see if I can make it brief.

I forecast for February that I would develop my skills with the Peyote stitch which I did very nicely with Celia's necklace and Donna's cuff bracelet.  

February Pursuits were ...

Mistinguette Earrings by Sereine
Bling-ee earrings.  Instructions are in French, but the pics make it easy to follow.

Celia's Deco Necklace at Jencel's UK
A lovely little necklace like a flower bud.  Using the peyote and brick stitch pattern.

Donna's Poppy Cuff
A odd-count peyote bracelet.

Netted Amulet Purse
An Enid Taylor Design.

A Taste of March
Moving swiftly on to March .... next Post will follow very, very shortly!

Can you guess what this is?

'Keep Watching and I'll Keep Blogging'


Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Charters