Wednesday 20 April 2011

REVISED .... Pay It Forward 2011 (Post 40)

PAY IT FORWARD CLOSED - THANKS TO ZUKIESTYLE FOR TAKING PART.

The other day I was visiting one of my regular blogs Debbie's blog spot - abracadebradesigns that I follow, and came across Paying It Forward 2011.  I had heard of this before, and decided to join in.  Ooh, I'm looking forward to receiving my gift from Debbie. 

In the meantime, I'm giving 'YOU' the opportunity to join in with all those other wonderful artists who are participating in this lovely thoughtful event.


The 1st person that comments on this post and clearly indicate that they wish to take part will receive from me a little handmade gift. Remember though ...

In return you must blog about Paying It Forward and send a handmade gift to the 1st person who comments on your post.  You can grab my piccy and post it with your blog if you want to - your choice.

The gift you Pay Forward doesn't have to be jewellery, anything handmade would be just perfect!  There is no rush ... the gift should be sent before the end of 2011.

I think its lovely to share your talents and in doing so, brighten up others' days.  Hark at me, 'Miss Pollyanna' ... but if you want to take part, leave a comment and your blog contact and I'll be in touch with you very shortly.

(Although, I'm not around much over the next week or so).  

Let's brighten everybody's day ... be one of those 'people paying forward', you know its good for the soul!


PAY IT FORWARD CLOSED - THANKS TO ZUKIESTYLE FOR TAKING PART.


'Keep Watching And I'll Keep Blogging' 

Charters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Charters